What's In My Makeup Bag??
Posted on August 26 2017
Just Wing It
This is my favorite makeup bag quote,
because it relates to my life in so many ways.
What's In Your Makeup Bag??
You can tell a lot about a person by what they carry in their makeup bag. It's like an unannounced revealing of their personality.
Woman usually carry a broad array of items in their pocketbook, everything except the kitchen sink. But they tend to get very precise on the items they carry in their daily makeup bag. A makeup bag is an essential for any beauty enthusiast, because we all know as much as we pray to the makeup gods above for our makeup to remain fresh and our pores tightly closed. We know that we are going to need some touch-ups depending on how long your days are
If you are like me, I need my makeup to look as fresh 8 hours later as it did when I first applied it. In order to have your cake and eat it too, you have to do some touch-ups. This is where a travel sized makeup bag comes in handy.
These are a few things I need from my makeup bag
- Get a makeup bag that is a decent size, but can still fit into your pocketbook.
- Washable!! Makeup bags tend to get real dirty
- A see-thru bag is recommended but not a must.
What's In My Bag? You Ask!
Well I definitely like to travel light, I absolutely hate clutter.
In my makeup bag you will find:
- Elf multi-purpose brush
- L.A. Girl Pro. BB cream
- NYX brow dip
- NYX 3-in-1 brow pencil
- NYX eyeliner brush/spoolie #18 x2
- Eyelash glue
- NYX Sculpt & Highlight duo (for highlighting & cleaning up brows)
- QueensLyfe liquid lipstick (3 different shades)
- QueensLyfe highlighter (in cream or powder)
- QueensLyfe Lipgloss (in bronze ice)
- L.A. Girl translucent powder (to minimize oil break-thru)
So thats what's in my makeup bag, I feel like I just let you guys into my soul. LOL
It will be completely up to an individual on what they carry in their makeup bag, so this post is definitely not a bible on what should be in a a bag. It's totally up to you and your focus areas as to what you shall carry.
If you found this post helpful and want more detailed information check out my youtube video associated with this post click here.
And as always stay BEAUTIFUL!